COUNTY OF MINBURN NO. 27
The County of Minburn No. 27 invites applications for the position of Road Construction Foreman and other Public Works. A job description is available upon request.
Accountable to the Superintendent of Public Works, this is a full-time working operator / supervisory position for road construction / maintenance and other Public Works taking into account employee supervision, road construction standards, environment standards, budget costs, equipment, time management, surveys, landowner agreements, utilities, pipelines and others.
The County of Minburn No. 27 offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
– In good physical and mental health
– Previous experience in a Foreman level position
– Valid Driver’s License – Class 3 would be an asset
– Previous experience operating heavy equipment
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Effective at multi-tasking
– Ground Disturbance Course
– Availability to work 12 hour days and weekends during construction season
– Availability to be on-call during non-construction season
Please submit your resume, references, and Driver’s Abstract to:
Graham Shell, Superintendent of Public Works
County of Minburn No. 27
Vegreville, AB T9C 1R6
Telephone: (780) 632-3715 office or (780) 632-9330 cell
Fax: (780) 632-6631
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.